How to Create a New Coffee on the RoastPATH Portal
Navigate to Coffees page in the RoastPATH Portal.
Click the 'Create A New Coffee' button on the upper right of the coffees screen.
- Name: Your name for the coffee you are creating.
- Active/Inactive: Check on and off to track the life of this coffee in your roastery.
- Single-Origin: If the coffee consists of only one green. In the Greens section you will be given one dropdown to identify the single green used as a component in this single origin coffee.
- Pre-Roast Blend: If the coffee consists of two or more greens blended together. In the Greens section you will be asked the number of greens you will use, specify those greens and the percentage used of each.
- Project: You may choose to identify this coffee as being part of a project.
- Notes: For any other information you wish to record about this coffee.
Once you have entered all the information about the new coffee click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page.
How to Create a New Coffee in the RoastPATH App
1. Click the 3 lines in the Upper Left
2. Click "COFFEES"
3. Click "CREATE A NEW COFFEE"