The six buttons on the left side of the Roaster Screen are used to mark temperature and sensory events.
- Charge (RoastPATH can automatically insert) OR Countdown (triggered Manually, starts a 3 second countdown to drum charge), for more information about Charge and Countdown, see the article Charge your Drum
- Turning Point (RoastPATH can automatically insert based on the calculated low point of the bean temperature curve)
- Green > Yellow (triggered Manually)
- First Crack (triggered Manually)
- Second Crack (triggered Manually)
- Drop (RoastPATH can automatically insert) OR Drop (can be triggered Manually)
If you need to unmark an event, hit the undo icon on the right side of that event button.
If you need to edit the location of an event, choose the location on the bean temp curve and click for move/insert options.