Settings of your roaster are adjusted on the RoastPATH Portal. You can find them at portal.roastpath.com/roasters or by selecting 'Settings' on the top right navigation menu of the RoastPATH Portal then selecting 'Roasters' found under the Roastery dropdown menu on the left of the screen. Alternatively, the roaster configuration can be accessed via the 'VIEW ROASTER CONFIG' button on the Config pop-up window found in the RoastPATH App by clicking the 3 dots in the upper left next to the Roaster name.
Select the roaster configuration you are adjusting. At the bottom of the roaster description, choose ‘Sensor Overrides’.
On the next screen, you can adjust your temperature offset as desired.
Adjust the percentages using the formula ((Desired Temperature reading / Actual Temperature reading) x 100)
Then hit 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
1. From the Portal Dashboard Click "Settings"
2. Click "Roastery"
3. Click the name of your Roastery
4. Click "Roasters"
5. Click the Roaster you want to adjust
6. Click "Sensor Overrides"
7. Adjust the Override %s as desired
8. Use the formula: (Desired Temperature reading / Actual Temperature reading) * 100 = %
9. Click "Save"